Friday, October 23, 2009

Cheryl and I went over to Albertsons Park in Boise and I was able to get some shots of the beautiful folage and wild life while we were there.


I like photos with reflections. This one was rather colorful

Wildlife in the park is plentiful, and the foliage was really full of color
Here a couple of male mallards are feeding on one of the ponds.
Canadian Geese abound in this area, and I tried to get a good shot of them flying over but had to settle for this of a few taking a lazy glide in the ponds.


This was a picture I took while we were camping at Grand Jean. I thought the colors were beautiful, and the contrast was good. What do you think of all these photos, give me some feedback

2 comments:

Molly Jolley said...

wow i love the colors of all the trees i love fall leaves thats one downfall with arizona is you miss the leaves changing.

Lindsay Klinger said...

beautiful pictures I loved the one with the Geese. I agree with molly I missed Fall in Oregon this year with all of the beautiful colors. California is nice but you don't get the seasons.